Saturday, March 18, 2017

Easter Chick Basket

I've been intrigued by the use of these 1" by 8" cellophane bags.  My Easter Chick Bag/Basket was created from altering files from myscrapchick.com.  If you haven't checked them out and you have a Silhouette Cameo or other die-cut machine, do it now!  They have a weekly freebie and their files are super cute and they have great sales.

I don't intend to give explicit directions on my blog.  My main intent is to inspire!  I will give credit to those who have inspired me for each design or what files I have derived the final creation from.  The wings and the head feathers for this chick come from Easter Chicks and the feet are from Trio of Bunnies both from MyScrapChick.  The bowtie is from the Silhouette online store Chick with Bow by Sarah Bailey.  I purchased my cellophane bags on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment