Sunday, March 26, 2017

I am Back! Easter Chick Card



Easter Cards for my grandsons
My oldest grandson is 9 and every year it becomes increasingly challenging to 
come up with a fresh New FUN card.

                                                                    Front of Card
Easel Card opened up

I made this card to fit a 5 x 7 envelope with my Cameo Silhouette.  The Chick is from Lori Whitlock's "Easter Trio"and the grass is Sophie Gallo's.  I converted the Jamie Koay's "Messy Lines Mesh Lattice" background to a printable pattern for the Chick on the right in the bottom picture.  The Happy Easter sign is a "Merry Christmas" sign from Sara Hurley.  I traced it and added the Happy Easter.
All these files are from the Silhouette Design Store.  I added various patterns to the eggs.

I made my own easel to match the the Chick.
Card opened up and layed flat.

I hope this inspires you!!!

1 comment: